Lack of time lately is my excuse... Our lives are going full speed like everyone else- I know I know, no real excuse for not keeping up right? We have the typical one hour and 15 minute commute to and from work - and I have the two kids to drop off and collect before and after work each day, homework, piano, dinner prep and eating, playtime, and separate bath time, bottle time, and bedtime, story time with each kid. Then comes the daily workout time for Jonathan and I and then off goes Jonathan to study. Its then time for clean up, and lunch making and shower and maybe--- just maybe a little reading before my head hits the pillow before our day starts all over again at 5am. Its exhausting, mind numbing, difficult, and throw in a car thats been in the shop most of the week and trying to do that with one car, Jonathan in school, 2 migraines, having to work in Logan one day this past week, and there you have it, my lack of posting for the week.
Fun stuff. Dinner talk is of the economy...is this stuff scary or what? Obama? WOW Im a little worried I have to be honest. Too much too fast. If all you are reading is mainstream media, start digging a little deeper. Thats all I have to say.
2 comments:
You sound stressed--hope you had a good weekend:} Miss you.
I was wondering where you went! Your life is CRAZY! I do hope your car gets better soon :)
Yes, this talk of the economy makes me SICK. Ugh. Very stressful.
Obama . . . wow. What can I say? Way too much too fast.
Post a Comment