Monday, March 9, 2009

My sweet Niece

Sy and Medusa
Nancy- Sy- and Dad
Sylah, Lana, Jessica

My sister Jessica sent some pictures over the weekend. (Sylah my niece, and her cat, My dad and Nancy and Lana at the Juan Diego play " Beauty and Beast",) and I had to post!! I dont get to see my sister all that often. Our lives our busy and we dont live that close anymore. I adore all my sisters but Jessica and I had a rough go there for a while. We werent all that close in age, but when my parents divorced I moved back in with my mom to help her out and it was then Jessica and I clashed. However over the years Id like to think we have grown close. She and I got pregnant within months of eachother and she took wonderful care of Elijiah for me that first year. It was then that our relationship took root. Jessica is smart, funny, beautiful, talented, and very loving. Shes a wonderful mother, and Sylah is all girl much to Jessica dismay I think. Jessica used to tell us not to buy pink for her as an example....but I secretly loved it when Sylah would refuse to wear anything but skirts and LOVED dolls and ALL things PINK! HAha! Growing up the eldest of 4 sisters, we all are vastly different. However we are all very close. Jessica and I swap out babysitting for one another and I love how Elijiah and Sy have a great friendship and love for eachother. They tolerate playing the "girl" and "boy" stuff the other likes to do I know they wouldnt normally because they have grown up together. Anyway I wanted to post a couple of cute photos of my adorable Sy since my sister refuses to get on the blog bandwagon!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett