Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Devil!

This is what happens when mommy is very tired and lies on the floor with the camara, capturing the following mess in the making....











It was all done in a matter of a minute or so...I was a little annoyed at myself because it made quite a mess to clean up( every ziplock baggie and trash bag had to be put back oh so carefully) but I think Tristan had fun!

3 comments:

CrackTheAnomaly said...

HAHAHAHA~! Loved the sequence baby! Kind of sad that I was probably less than 20 feet away and didn't even know this little precious moment was happening (damn school!) but I'm glad you got it on 'film'! He's JUST like my mother says I was as a child.

garian said...

It just takes a little piece of your soul when you see a mess happening and know you have to clean it up. Being a mom has cured some of my Obsessive Compulsive Cleaning,...you just have to let some things go. Thanks for sharing that, it reminded me how you need to pick your battles and just let kids be kids sometimes.

Emily said...

That is adorable! (Glad I didn't have to clean it up though!) I love how you captured the trash bag coming out of the box mid air!

You have some quick fingers.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett