Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last Park Pictures...

We are leaving tomorrow for Canada and so I wont be posting for a few days. I wanted to get the last of the park adventure pictures posted before I left....

Yes bugs did attempt to eat this here bark...and no it didnt taste very good ...

I cant tell you how it warms my heart when these two play.
Goodness look at this picture!! I love this little man to pieces.




Yes we really enjoyed hanging around at the playground that day...Tristan did love getting dirty and playing. I tried not to care that he was picking up things off the ground and trying to eat them. I did learn one lesson however. I would bring his pacifier next time. He wouldnt try and put everything in his mouth that way...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'll take your word for it that he is about to eat bark - it sure looks like something else you might find at the park. :)

garian said...

Such adorable boys. You're a lucky woman!

Monica said...

Trust me when I say, Dirt and bark isn't going to kill him. If it would - my kid would have been a goner LOOOOONG ago! :)

I am sorry about your gramma. Be safe in Canada.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett