
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Grandma Bennee 3-19-09
My grandmother passed away yesterday. This photo was taken while she was in the hospital(she and my cousin Doug). We knew it was coming and Im sad but happy as I know she is in a much better place. We will be traveling to Canada next week for the funeral and Im excited to reunite with family to talk about my Grandma- share stories of her life, and be together. I want to post pictures of when she was young, and capture some of those stories here on the blog so my children can know a sliver of the woman she was, and not loose her completely. My grandfather died when I was pregnant with Elijiah and this is now my second grandparent to go. My fathers parents are still alive but it makes me sad that my children really wont develop the relationships with their great-grand parents as I have, and the natural course of life is coming to an end. I want my children to know and I hope that they will know, that NOTHING in this life is more important than your family. NOTHING.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
2 comments:
So sorry to hear about your grandma.
So sorry...2 funerals too close together. I hope it all goes well and that the memories of her will bring a little sunshine to you.
Post a Comment