Sunday, February 15, 2009

Glory's Call

I asked my dad to send me some pics of Jay because I couldn't seem to find any in my scrapbooks or on my computer. I wanted to have some around to help me keep more of him around. He sent me one from not that long ago where Jay was dancing with his mother with his wife, daughter, and other family looking on. They all looked so happy and almost congratulatory and Jay seemed to be looking off, in complete peace, to some wonderful place. I'm so frustrated with my lack of photoshop skills but wanted this photo to make it into the next printed book of our blog.

2 comments:

bechtold clan said...

Its a wonderful tribute to him honey...and a great statement of where he now is. Think of how happy he must be- to be reunited on the other side with those he lost here...

Emily said...

What a great photo! I hope you have a fun weekend with your hubby. It was fun to meet/see you!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett