Saturday, February 14, 2009

Anger\Fear

I'm angry at the medical community probably because this healthy man in his 50s went from fine to dead in 3 weeks in ICU and some of the best doctors in the nation STILL have no idea what caused it. Those of us that are rational and educated realize that doctors aren't Gods - they don't know everything. However, personally experiencing something that throws the fact that we really don't know hardly ANYTHING medically speaking in your face is horrifying. Think of how we treat cancer. Do we know what causes it? Do we go in and fix the problem or do we hack off parts of people's bodies and pump them full of chemicals so that they basically die and we hope that as they come back to life, the cancer stays dead... It was so scary to see this amazing healthy vibrant man have his organs slowly and methodically shut down until his breathing then heart quietly gave up. It may have been Jay's time, and in all reality, there is hardly a man I know that deserves to go Home more than he does but I want some answers. I need some logic and reason. I may not get it until I get to that Place where I won't care any more but for all of us that are hurting right now, I hope that at least SOME answers come...

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett