So as I was catching up on my friends blog--- I read Caseys and found out that I got tagged....so in keeping with the tradition if you will I will attempt to post 7 random relatively unknown things about me....
1. I used to choreograph and make up dance routines and acting scenes with my friend Hysha...I must have been 12-13? We lived so far from civilization we had to be creative with our time. Our garage became our stage. The sad thing is Im sure those hours upon hours of video are still in existance at my mothers house somewhere. So embarassing!
2. I once got in a fight my freshman year in highschool. This older girl( jr.) was ticked off that her exboyfriend liked me. I was glad for my friend Jason( the one in prison now), the numerous mosh pits I joined in, She tried to punch me in the stomach and I reached out and puched her in the face. She didnt try and bother me again.
3. My parents should skip this one...for they might be mad! ( sorry folks!)
But long before I had my drivers license I took my parents cars out for joyrides( what else is there to do in BFE?) But the one trip I took with my friend Sarah was to San Francisco when I was 15, my parents were gone for the weekend. Its a miracle nothing happened.
4. I love my curly hair and freckles. The two things I hated about myself growing up.
5. I still get sad about Noel.
6. I could eat cold cereal all the time. But I hate milk. Strange huh?
7. I have developed a fear of heights. Very strange for an ex gymnast and girl who used to walk on the balcony rails of her parents 3 story home.
6 comments:
GOOD STUFF! I knew most of that already but thanks to Casey for tagging Amber because I learned two new things about my wifey! You actually punched that girl in the face?! TOO FUNNY! I guess that if you ever get really mad at me, I'll just have to climb on top of the house to avoid a knuckle sammich cause now I know that you're afraid of heights!
yeah, funny huh? Our lockers were close and I ended up carrying my books for most of the day so I didnt run into her..but alas one day I did...I got tired of her bullying and wanted to use my locker dang it! I was much tougher back in those days..just ask my poor sis.
You are so cute--fun to learn new things about you:) Thanks for participating! Love ya!
took your parents car atw to SF...really ballsy. did they ever find out?
they will now..
You're not crazy. I also love cold cereal but think milk is disgusting.
Post a Comment