With soccer season almost done( 2 more weeks to go ) each saturday is game day...it has been unfortunate that the last 3 weekends have been terrible weather. I was thinking this past weekend was going to suck as well. However to my great surprise it didnt rain until AFTER Elijiahs game. Yipee! My dad and his wife Tammy came and Elijiah was so excited. He loves people coming and watching him. He seems to improve a little each week and does great. After the game we went to Lunch and it was a nice visit. I appreciate the effort that grandparents do for Elijiah. He loves them all with equal abandon and its great we live in close proximity.
After lunch I took Lauren and Elijiah to do a christmas "project". I have to say its amazing to see Lauren. I miss her so. She is so grown up and will be 15 in a few short months. She is a great older sister and Elijiah adores her.
Jonathan and I decided that we wanted to go out - we try and do something on the weekends that we dont have Elijiah...so we went to the Bombay House. I love Indian Food and with my medication I am actually able to eat a variety of foods now. It ended up being a very nice dinner and some good quality time. The rest of the weekend was filled with homework and house cleaning and general relaxation. Fun stuff wouldnt you say??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment