Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another fun weekend

Wow this last weekend was a good one- great weather( finally!) and lots of stuff going on...After Elijiah had his soccer game we went to Thanksgiving point to do the cornmaze. While the cornmaze wasnt all that great Elijiah seemed to have fun on some other attractions while we were there.....








After we got home from our outing we took Elijiah to his dads house so he could spend the remaining time with his grandparents. Jonathan had his night out and I had mine with some friends. Sunday was nice, Jonathan and I had a very relaxing and nice time together...

If you havent seen "Lars and the real girl" I highly encourage you all to see it. It was heartwarming and exceeded my expectations. All in all a great fall weekend.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Thanks for the tip on the movie. Glad to hear you are doing well:)

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett