...and it gets me in trouble with Jonathan...
haha. Elijiah was with his dad over labor day weekend...and with Jonathan working on the crib...I thought...mmmm I should probably go through the boxes in the basement to see what I have, what still is in good condition ( after 10 years) and what I may need to buy over the next couple of months to prepare for the baby coming...
So what do I do? Bring up every single box of clothes, and baby items that have been stored away and start going through them...I put them in piles according to size. I then had a D.I. pile for clothes that just dont cut it anymore, and then a throw away pile for stained, torn or just plain worn out stuff.
As Jonathan walked in this room he said it gave him anxiety to even look at it all! We went to walmart and got storage bins instead of boxes and I started to do laundry for all the blankets, and newborn-12 month items. The rest went back into bins - labeled correctly and down to the basement. After Jonathan did the paint job in Elijiahs room....we just kept the project going. He took down Elijiahs bedroom, set up the crib, we moved everything to Tristans room and did our best to rearrange so both boys stuff fits. It was a lot of work, and still lots of work left for both rooms. However Tristan and Elijiah are in one room, and the baby's room is under construction as you can see below. PROGRESS!


No comments:
Post a Comment