Jonathan and I always seem to start projects around here...I guess that has to do with all the stuff that we see that needs to get done! It started with some inspiration photos and discussing the baby room. I have this vision of what I want, but seriously our money tree died with the backyard. Jonathan was concerned with the crib first off...its a side drop one that I got for Elijiah 10 years ago. Its been a great crib but with the recalls, and my change of design likes....I wanted a new crib...HOWEVER I realized that with all the stuff I have, its really not practical to buy new. So he did some research and he will retro-fit the crib to help with any issues....and we decided to paint it instead of keeping it the old brown color. We had already purchased a new/used old dresser in a pale yellow and the other colors I wanted to paint the crib wouldnt probably go...so white became the go to. As Jonathan was painting the crib we talked about what my plans were for the rest of the room. I have a few bumper and crib skirts but none seem to work...,my mom will make another set I just need to purchase the fabric....anyway I think I have it all put together in my mind...its just a matter of pulling it all together.
So for now...here is the latest in the nursery redo....Looks AMAZING if I say so myself...Jonathan sure rocks the house!



No comments:
Post a Comment