Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome home Elder Devenney!

So much family and so little pictures. Meeting Cory at the airport was actually pretty cool. He was dead tired after traveling non-stop for 40 hours, but it was great to finally see him. I wont share the photos of me and him as really- they were terrible.


I guess he was released a few hours later and he and one of his BFF's headed out to skate- so my brother.

Sunday went over to Mom's to chill before the entire family( cousins, aunts, uncles- 60 or so people) showed up. It was great. Missed you Raegan!

I love having him home.

2 comments:

Daisy Paige said...

Must be your brother because he looks like you! Life is crazy-busy around here - sounds the same for you - but at least our boys are so tremendously adorable! Good luck with October!

garian said...

I can't believe it's been 2 years already. Welcome home Cory.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett