Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween fun

Sometimes I think that the pictures depict a better time than actually had. Case in point- Thanksgiving Point Halloween activities. This is the 3rd year that we have gone, and the first two years, the weather was cooler, and there were significantly LESS people. I dont know if it was the combination of a CRAZY morning in our house, but I went through the motions of this event wishing it was over. We even skipped the corn maze. The idea of being with crowds of people chasing after the boys in cornstalks seemed liked torture.... However its become sort of a tradition of sorts- this little jaunt...and I think that while the parentals may have not loved it....the boys sure did.







Tristan became stuck as you can see-- which made it so mom had to rescue...






Pumpkins were chosen at the end of our excursion and we were off!( I did get in some retail therapy with my mom and sis later in the day...that was much needed!)

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett