Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tristans picture


I was sitting at the computer when Tristan said he was drawing a "hot dog". Then a "church" before I knew it he had taken over.
**
EDIT- so I totally forgot to mention something hilarious about T.
After saturdays race, I felt terrible. Acutally I didnt feel good on friday either so I stayed home and the rest of the weekend was much the same. But anyway, saturday Im in bed, Tristan is supposed to be asleep...but hes playing and he comes into our room complaning about something in his nose. Honestly I thought it was a BIG booger or something because I look up his nose and yes it soemthing but whatever. I tell him hold on because Ill get a kleenex- I tell him to blow...what comes out???!!! One of his "spider" legs!( he has 4 little rubber spiders -ones that you can buy out of vending machines that are stretchy?) Anyway he had pulled one of the legs off of the spiders and shoved it up his nose! What the HeLL???!!! Luckily it came out and no harm done! Believe me weve had the talk about sticking things up ones nose!!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett