With September- SO glad. The last 6 weeks I have to say- Ive got nothin'. School started, life got crazy, the boys crazier, Jonathans school and 12 hour work days, disappointments, sickness, soccer, endless errands and exhaustion.
While I wish I had the kind of blog that I posted delicious decorating or party ideas, gorgeous room remodels, or craft ideas...this is not one of those. Its a family blog and not everything is pretty.
So out with september, in with oct. Corys homecoming, BFF wedding, girls weekend, and Halloween! I cant wait!
While I wish I had the kind of blog that I posted delicious decorating or party ideas, gorgeous room remodels, or craft ideas...this is not one of those. Its a family blog and not everything is pretty.
So out with september, in with oct. Corys homecoming, BFF wedding, girls weekend, and Halloween! I cant wait!
1 comment:
hahaha don't you just hate those perfect, crafty blogs that make you feel like a loser?! haha
I'm glad you have a real blog. It's refreshing. :)
Post a Comment