Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

Just a peek( cant ruin the surprise for the christmas photos to come)...I mentioned our family photo shoot with EMILY a few posts ago...and last night we went to visit her and her amazing family and picked up our chosen photo that she had blown up for us...Let me just say- it exceeded my expectations --and it looks AWESOME!! I am so thrilled with how our shoot turned out given the events of that morning. Im excited as we figure out which one of the MANY pictures we will give out in our Christmas cards this year. Love love LOvE them. :)

( I think this one is so funny...tristans expression, elijiah smirk....:)
Thanks again Emily!

4 comments:

Casey said...

You are so gorgeous you blow me away! Love!

Emily said...

SO cute! Can't wait to see them on your wall! :)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauriann said...

you are gorgeous, simply stunning.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett