Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ragnar Prep begins

Ragnar is tomorrow...and we have begun to decorate the van( van 1 that is) We have each of the runners names on it, with boxes to check off the legs we run. We will have additional lights, boas, and anything pink we can throw on it. Should be fun.

* on a side note...see that Thule rack? Yea well sad story. It was one of the many things Khory got in the divorce. It was pricy. After a fallout with getting a roof rack from someone this week( you know who you are- mom), I called Khory and asked oh so nice- if I could borrow it. He kindly agreed. FORGETTING that im now in a TALLER vehicle I attemped to enter a garage and immediately scraped, and crushed the back end of this thing and caused a 4-6 inch crack in the roof rack. I plan on fixing it, but I told Khory I would replace it(there goes a month worth of savings)...afterall its the right thing to do. Silver Lining-I will end up with this one( damaged -but still in good condition) in the end .. :(

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett