Oh what a week. 8 days- 5 days spent in bed(Jonathan). He had a brief respite on Friday when we had plans to go out and shop, eat dinner, and see a movie. We were both optimistic that the worst was over. Saturday came and poor Jonathan was hardly human. He literally didnt leave the bed. Today- the happy day- left him able to sit up and try and do some homework he desperately needed to finish, but he isnt feeling much better overall. Tristan has been ill and thankfully I have survived- Elijiah at his dads, has been lucky..... Only as I am writing this am I now feeling the effects of Tristans illness. Passed on to me by loving kisses. The joy to be a mother that even if you get sick- life continues on.

1 comment:
Boy, I look lovely in that pic. Guess it's fitting as that was the sickest I've been in years and it lasted over 2 weeks off and on... Hope none of our readers get it!
Post a Comment