Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 26th

Today was an incredible day. I will post some photos and blog about it later. First of all I want to thank Sarah who came out for this weekend. She left her sister and three kids who were visiting her in Oregon from NY, her hubby and 3 kids to be here for me. She rocks. This is the girl who I met at church when I was 12 and instantly became one of my best friends. We were inseparable growing up( except on a few occassions!) and what can I say. Almost all of my teenage years were spent with her and Im so grateful we are close. She lives far away and we see eachother very rarely. Im overwhelemed with gratitude for her being here. She brought her youngest...Bryce who is a year old, and we had lots of fun. Shopping, swiming and lots of eating. I will miss her tons and hope she has a safe flight home -Love ya Sarah! Thanks again.....for everything.







This is the blanket that Sarah made for Tristan! I had no idea she was so blessed with sewing capabilities! All I have to say is- LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

garian said...

Sarah! I haven't seen her in years! She looks great. Back to the short hair again I see. You guys were inseperable, for sure!
Tell her I said hi.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett