So much blogging to catch up on but so little time- brief re-cap- We started out Tuesday driving to LA and arrived later that day. The rest of the group joined us shortly there after and the fun began. My mom, step dad, brother, Noel, her parents and her sister. Fun Fun. We hit Disneyland for two days( and saw the most incredible fireworks- hopefully will be able to post the video of it here soon). We then went down to San Diego and spent a few days with my grandparents which was great. Saturday we went to the beach for a few hours, but the weather was overcast and cloudy. Sunday we started the long drive home. Tristan never loved the car, and its gotten worse...he will cry and arch his back everytime we get in the car( I cant blame him- he doesnt know that he will only be in there for a short while vs 12 hours)sigh.
Noel is still here with me for the next few days and we are having a lot of fun...
2 comments:
Jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time.
We were out looking at property on Sunday and I saw your old house on Cothrin Ranch. That area brought back tons of memories. I loved hanging out with the Devenney girls!
Wow look like a fun trip! I can't believe how big Tristan is already wow I guess they really do grow up fast huh!!
Post a Comment