There are few things that I like about living in Utah. But one thing I do like, is spending time in the mountains. I took advantage of my few days off from work and took the gang up big cottonwood canyon for a hike...isnt it beautiful????!!!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Kids- Hiking
I put Noel on a plane today and it was incredibly sad. I miss her already. Its an easy thing to separate one self from the situation when you dont have day to day interaction. However over the last week spending so much time with her brought back the "what ifs" to some degree. She is such an incredible young woman. Being 12 is a hard age and I see all the stuff that a pre-teen goes through and Im super impressed with who she is and what shes becoming. Noel was the best "big-sis" to Elijiah and Tristan. Willing to play for hours with Elijiah, helping with the baby, wanting to hang with me and Jonathan. We talked for hours and it was wonderful. Elijiah was a different kid with Noel around. He was happy, and cooperative...it was interesting to watch. Jonathan and Noel TOTALLY bonded and Im grateful that Jonathan unconditionally accepts my past in our present. He remarked time and time again what a sweetheart she is and that meant so much to me. It was remarkable to be "mom" to all three of my kids even if it was for a short while.
There are few things that I like about living in Utah. But one thing I do like, is spending time in the mountains. I took advantage of my few days off from work and took the gang up big cottonwood canyon for a hike...isnt it beautiful????!!!!


There are few things that I like about living in Utah. But one thing I do like, is spending time in the mountains. I took advantage of my few days off from work and took the gang up big cottonwood canyon for a hike...isnt it beautiful????!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
1 comment:
I'm so happy you had a chance to spend time with all your kids! Noel totally looks like you and has your height too. I hope you get to see her again soon.
Post a Comment