Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 26- Time and All Eternity

Tristan had been crying and eventually fell asleep- so this was the best family picture we could come up with.


Jonathan and I were sealed in the temple this past weekend. There are many thoughts both happy and sad that I think about with this event, but more than anything Im so grateful and blessed to be where we are. It was a crazy week leading up to the event, and those that came, we so appreciated the effort. I didnt want too much more time to pass before I marked this day on the blog, but as I sit down to write I am at a loss. There are things I want to write here regarding Tristan and Elijiah but dont feel this is the best outlet. I want both my boys to know they mean everything to me, and I know this to be true: There is a season for all things.

Jonathan- you are the man that captured my heart and has kept it safe. For that alone I will be eternally grateful to you. But for that, and the MILLION of other reasons I am so grateful to be yours forever. I love you.

4 comments:

CrackTheAnomaly said...

Words cannot express baby... I know that this blog is mostly for our kids and that I don't say much very often. Hopefully they will see how much love I have for you every day as they watch us interract.

La mia vita, il mio cuore, la mia anima, tutto ciò che ho è tuo

The Gordon Clan said...

Congratulations! What an amazing blessing for you and your sweet family.

garian said...

It's so nice to finally be on the right track again. For some of us, it takes longer to get there. What a blessing for your family. I'm proud of you girl!

Jaynann said...

Amber-I am so happy for you and your family! I hope it was a wonderful occasion. The temple has been a great blessing in my life. I hope it will be for you too. Congratulations!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett