Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blog book

As time went on I decided that this blog is mainly for our family---to collect thoughts, pictures etc and so I would try out the "blog" book thing each year. So in June when my 1 year anniversary hit I went about editing and trying to put the thing together. It was intimidating...you have so many choices, formatting, background and on and on. I hate to scrapbook, and this was some project!!!! When I downloaded my blog, I had over 400 pages, and during some editing I got it to the low 300's. All in all it was an experiment and I had no idea how it would turn out. I am happy to report it far exceeded my expectations! I love it! I will definately be doing the "book" each year. Ivve included some pics for all you people interested in seeing how it would look. It cost me around 80$ to do it, and the pictures dont do it justice!













5 comments:

garian said...

Oh my goodness, that is awesome.
I'm a new blogger and I didn't realize that was possible. I want to do that! What a great way to "scrapbook" for the year. I'll email you later on how you did it.

Wendy Anderson said...

Wow I also had no idea you could do that...how do you do it anyway??

bechtold clan said...

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

is the link to do the book....

Jaynann said...

so cool...can't wait to do that. It makes blogging worth it!

Jaynann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett