Monday, December 17, 2007

So..

We have 6 days till we leave for hawaii and this week looks like a busy one with work and preparing to leave...
The weekend was great, got to hang out with friends and family, take in a new movie with Jonathan and clean house. I guess Im just so glad to have my energy back and feeling good enough to do things again. We moved the baby stuff upstairs and starting to put together the nursery. Its amazing how much stuff that I kept from Elijiah, but what we still need to get. The list is endless at this point. We are trying to stock pile formula and diapers as I know how costly these things are, but I dont think we will really get ahead. My only hope is this baby wont eat as much as Elijiah did. With him it was close to 400.00 a month in formula and $ was tight that first year. I know I should breast feed, but anyone that knows me - knows why I cant. Between working( not that you cant work and pump), my lack of production, my surgeries, Migraine headaches which I had to pump and discard the milk and feed Elijiah formula during that time, it was too much. I was so stressed out. So in attempt to try and learn from my past situation, and enjoy things more this time, we have decided to just bottle feed. I jokingly said to my sister that is still breast feeding to start storing hers and Id pay for it, but thats not really feasible.

Anyway my Moms birthday is the 18th and we had a nice family dinner on Sunday to celebrate.
This week we will be seeing Jonathans parents for an early christmas exchange of gifts along with my Dad as well. I love the holidays even though things can get crazy..anyway back to work I go, I have tons of stuff to do today- Yipee!!!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett