
So I was in LA these last few days and enjoyed some of the best weather...I always love going to southern cal when its cold in Utah...there is something to be said about the slight humidity, warm sunshine and the beach for me. Paradise. Why oh why do I live in Utah? Oh right- work, family...the important stuff :)
Working for Disney has its perks....free disney stuff, and entrance into any disneyland resort worldwide for me and my family..but lets be honest...how often do I plan to visit Disneyland? Oh I think the last time was 10 years ago...I suppose its a must do for us at some point...I just cant think of when that will be...If Im planning on going to LA for any reason it would be the beach and shopping.
Anyway my two days were very long and very busy at our corporate offices, and I missed being home, but to inhale the polluted LA air was fabulous.
1 comment:
So jealous. Love So Cal to death:) Not a Disneyland fanatic by any means, but still LOVE Fantasyland. Miss you!
Post a Comment