Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Christmas vacation



Since its Khory's year to have Elijiah for Christmas, Jonathan and I decided to take a trip- just the two of us. We thought this might possibly be the last BIG trip we could take for a long time( europe will have to wait ) so we wanted to go somewhere warm, relaxing and romantic. Bahamas fell through at the last minute, mexico( well we just did that..) Europe a bit too cold and want to do that trip in the spring or fall some year....so Hawaii came up. Well to be honest I wanted to go fo Bali, or Bora Bora. However do you know how expensive it is to go there? I thought heck couldnt be too bad....we could have a bungalow over the water- you know go all out. Um....while we are doing OK....we arnt doing THAT good. Perhaps on our 10th anniversary??? So Kauai- relaxing, less commercialized..........Im totally stoked about it. It will be weird to be away from Elijiah over Christmas, but Im sure he will be kept super busy, and at least we can call him.
Hawaii here we come!!!

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

I just found this blog , hope you don't mind me reading..you are such a good person. I'm uplifted just reading your blog. We go to Hawaii in 2010, our 10th anniversary. Your photos get me even more excited to go!!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett