Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween… I know I know. I cant seem to keep up this here blog. Halloween Tristan still carried on his goth/skeleton get up- knowing that we didn’t have a ward Halloween activity I didn’t stress too much about Jett. We just put him in a fun outfit from Jonathans China trip. And I didn’t have elijiah on the actual holiday so his dad took this shot and sent it to me. Im a big holiday humbug Ive realized. Too much hype and annoyance with it all. Im not into decorating and creating clutter around my home either. So with the house for sale and having to keep it clean, Im doing a happy dance. Ill still do a little something around for Christmas- but not nearly what I have in the past. Any way I digress. Tristans Halloween obsession is waning. He has told me that Christmas is now his favorite holiday because its when Jesus was born( how cute)….so after Halloween was done- so was he. Back went everything into storage with no fuss or complaint. YIPEE!! I was surprised by Elijiah but some of his friends decided to dress up in this costume so they all had a good time. Other than some job changes, house on the market, birthdays galore coming up…nothing is going on hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah.






No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett