Friday, October 25, 2013

October- China

October has been a busy month in the Bechtold household. I had 2 small trips- Vegas for work, and AZ for a girls trip, and Jonathan had a 10 day school trip to China in there as well. I have to admit leading up to Jonathans departure was very stressful for us all. To me juggling everything, working, and worrying about migraines and my Vegas trip was a lot for us to coordinate. Add to the fact that the time difference and only being able to chat for a few minutes a day on skype wasn’t ideal. However in all we got through it and he arrived safely home. I guess. Actually while he did arrive- safely could be debated. I guess there was some significant plane issues which caused for them to have an emergency landing in Japan where he said he was truly praying for his life and if it was the end to hopefully have us know he loved us. SOOOO as you can imagine having him land in Salt Lake that night was a relief 30 hours of (plane)traveling sure isn’t much fun. Absence does make the heart grow fonder and I am here to say that even though it was only 10 days our partnership in all things is evident. Jonathan is really my best friend and having him gone was difficult on many levels. November is coming with many birthdays, events, holidays and before you know it Christmas ekkk! We will be renting out our basement come the new year so we will be adding the basement kitchen in the next couple of weeks and finishing up details to get it rentable. Excited to share the pictures as well when its all done! ( just a couple pics of Jonathans trip and our Girls Trip to AZ- got to see Noel for a second - I was sooo happy :)! )









No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett