Saturday, March 9, 2013

March Madness begins..

We are deep into the basement remodel...so much construction work is happening but I love seeing progress. Our goal, get it done soon, and keep the project flow going much of the year. I am tired of seeing the work that surrounds this house...I want it finished...ALL in good time I know. March is the beginning of busy for us...basketball and soccer are overlapping, work, school schedules- but Im looking forward ( who isnt?) to the change of weather. Warm sun and longer days. Jett is sleeping well...typically goes down between 6-7 at night so we see very little of him during the week. Again not something I am going to focus on...but its killing me thinking about it. We are doing our best to make every moment count on the weekends for sure. My last little one...please dont grow up too fast.Xo your mamma.

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett