Monday, December 3, 2012

2 weeks old

Dear Jett: Two weeks ago today exactly you were born. I was getting admitted to the hospital about now... My how our world has been turned upside down since your arrival. Tristan is impossible, Elijiah is a doting older brother, migraines have returned with a vengence due to lack of sleep...but I wouldnt trade you for anything in the world. You have had some bumps in the road, which we are trying to figure out...but in all the Colic demon has skipped our house so far which in itself we are eternally grateful for. Your dads anxiety levels are high, any time you cry hes unable to think rationally as hes worried sick about you. But as far as I can tell things are fine. You weigh exactly 8 lbs. Still have your night and days mixed up a bit...tend to sleep longer during daylight- hopefully that will change soon. I cannot imagine life without you. Youve buried yourself deep within my heart and a girl? No way....Im so happy with my 3 boys. My soul is complete, and I wouldnt want it any other way. Thank you Jett for coming to our home. For choosing our family, Jonathan and I as your parents. We are so happy your here to be with us forever....Love, Mom

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett