Friday, July 20, 2012

SOLD!!



Sold!  Its official.  It took 2 months to close....several delays and extensions on the part of the seller...a few mishaps at the last second...but its done.  I thought I would feel a bit sad, but in all honesty Jonathan and I are not the Landlord types.  We have so much going on in our own lives the liability in having a second house to worry about was always on our mind...its a real blessing to us to have it sold.

On the home front news...with the sale of the house it allowed us some cash to work on a project.  We discussed finishing the basement, however the landscaping was such an eyesore, we felt that we should probably tackle it. 

Just wait...the pictures will astound you.  Or maybe it just astounds me...I dunno.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett