Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Final Christmas Pics

Ill finish out by adding just a couple more photos of our week...New Years was uneventful for the most part- played Kinect, watched a movie went to bed...had a great convo with Brook - Noels mom- and made some potential VERY COOL future plans...

-Also made some goals for 2012- With the purchase of the house this past summer, we were frantic (okay I was frantic) to get some of the most pressing projects done.
             ---Kitchen remodel- painting-basement started-cleanup-some redecorating- all of which took    more time and money than we ever thought.....
  However we are at a place where I think we should take a break.  Recoup, recover and start again next summer.  So hopefully we will be on track with those goals to start up again.

The Holiday season was full- full of love, family, time, meaningful gifts, rest, fun, relaxation, chaos, and joy.  I couldnt have asked for a better conclusion to our 2011.




1 comment:

Jonathan said...

still can't believe that you beat me. I know, I know, machoism is dead... Remember however that I threw a 120MPH strike that one time though

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett