I think I mentioned that our original 2 choices for our countertops didnt work out...we were going with a white(r) look and more of a salt and pepper color granite. Then after our second choice fell through we found a place where I had tons of solid surface options and after going through the pros and cons of granite, quartz, marble, sandstone etc and considering cost and maintenence on each of those surfaces --we decided to go with quartz. Now I have a budget and its quite amazing that really everything that my eye is drawn to is NATURALLY way out of my price range...so when deciding on the quartz the owner of the place said that he just finished up a kitchen with a similiar color sceme, so if I was interested in the same color quartz he could get me an otherwise screaming deal. I was all over it. So below is a picture of what the closest color online was available to what we are doing. We are going to do a white subway tile backsplash and I think it will tie in nicely. Only another week and half to go till my countertops are installed!! Yippee!


No comments:
Post a Comment