After we moved in to this house I decided that there were a couple of rooms that I really wanted to have "put together". The space of the rooms didnt flow with the furniture I had/ color of the carpet with furniture wasnt quite right, and the combined dining/ formal living room needed some help. Now we are spending a bit of money on the updating/remodeling side to the house and my decorating budget is limited. With my non existant time to shop I thought it might be a good idea to hire a decorator. I recently purchased some pillows for the couch and need to tie in the color sceme with accents, drapery and additional small furniture pieces. Ill do a complete reveal when the projects are complete, but so far these are the fabrics that Im considering for the space. My designer is FANTABULOUS and Ill give her credit when I show off the final rooms but for now I can say that shes been great. She has incredible style and seems to share my same taste so I totally trust her.


No comments:
Post a Comment