In buying this house-- it has a lot of things that are great...and some not so great things. One of those is the lighting. The fixtures in the home are all the brass 1990's fixtures that MUST go. I recently purchased a chandelier for our dining area that I love, and will be keeping for the new house. However in the foyer/entryway I have been looking for something spectaular! Blue being my favorite color every time I see something that I like I save it in a file for inspiration. Well here are some of the ideas I have....
( dont ask for sources as I have no idea- just would randomly find images on lighting websites )





Now realize my deliemma when I find out that not only all of these are priced at 2000.00 dollars or MORE-- and obviously are out of my price range...its hard to go back...nothing I have found in the price range that is acceptable compares! Its so sad. I can get a home depot run of the mill lighting fixture...something that is blah....or I can splurge on something like this right? RIGHT??? I seriously dont think I can talk Jonathan into blowing our limited budget on a light fixture...but a girl can dream!
1 comment:
hey amber! check out ebay:
http://home.shop.ebay.com/Chandeliers-/20698/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282
you can go to antique shops and find crystals in blue to hang and accent... but the prices on some of these seemed really good!
xo!J
Post a Comment