Thursday, April 28, 2011

Moving On


Today is Jonathans last day at L3. He moves on to another adventure Monday! He already has spent some time at his new job and he believes its going to be great. To make a long story long- being married to me: yes I know its hard :) Ive got his ear almost daily as to what companies are hiring, salaries etc. For me, the move to my new job at the beginning of the year was the best thing Ive ever done. I cant tell you how much I love my job.....true dream. Knowing all the things I do about the market and whats going on, I was telling Jonathan I think it was time after a few years at L3 to look for something different. Well he wasnt sold. Merit increases, promotions were right around the corner and he knew his boss was hoping to do something for him/ however was open to looking at something incase it didnt work out. WELL she came through- TWO promotions! But very little pay increase....Jonathan was so disappointed. He was already paid below market, and hoped that with the TWO promotions he recieved he would be brought up to industry standard. However it wasnt to be. Through some networking and a rockin' interview with an awesome company, he was offered a new position. Jonathan is beyond excited to be back in an internet company with all the perks, culture and innovation he had while at eBay. There are tremendous opportunities for Jonathan where he will be going and the future is VERY bright indeed. We are eternally grateful for the support of our families, friends- to be able make the change...and we are looking forward to all the adventures ahead!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett