Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ragnar 2011

Super duper stoked! Last years Ragnar relay was a blast for me. I had a great time with a bunch of girls and thought I would love to again participate in 2011. However I let my team captain know that hello!!! I was going to have a new baby by then and there was no way I could run the relay just a few weeks post birth. ( Because really when we decided to have another baby last year I just knew like with my previous 3 children the moment we started trying we would conceive- ha little did I know...) well with our setback and subsequent advice to wait a few months before trying again, THIS years relay was again a possibility. My good friend Emily invited me to participate on her team, and guess what? I talked Jonathan into running with me! Im so excited to have this fun experience with him!
:)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm excited you guys are running! It will be fun! Now, let me go get my run on . . . :)

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett