Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jonathans new hobby

Jonathan told me a few months ago that he wanted to start making pens. Little did I know what he was talking about. He always has had a slight obsession with pens, appreciating the workmanship and liking to collect a few.
So when he started to put away some money for all the tools and get serious about it I wasnt sure what would happen. Hes needed a creative outlet for some time now, and something for himself so I was fully supportive of him trying it out...well a basement full of tools and hours dedicated to getting better at his craft- he has started to put out some really cool pens.This is a pen he just finished for himself, and below pen is he did for me this weekend. I love it! These two are done in acrylic, not wood- but the wood ones hes done are pretty awesome too.

2 comments:

garian said...

I never heard of anyone doing that! It's really cool.

Emily said...

OK, that is cool!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett