Wow - where does the time go? After a 24 hour migraine followed by an ER visit, transitioning out of one job, starting a new job-- this week has gone by in a flash!! Everyone has new schedules and new routines, and unfortunately it hasnt been adopted with great excitement. Lots more driving, more hours at the office, and less free time but I think after a few weeks things will mellow out and it will become second nature. Im very excited about my new role. My boss is AWESOME and the work seems not only very challenging, but will give me the kick in the pants that I was looking for. ( one could only be on the internet so long each day before brain cells start to deplete!) So Im am super excited about this coming year. Lots of changes, wonderful things to look forward to and us meeting a lot of our financial goals( paying off loans) which will feel so good! So heres to a good 2011( fingers crossed, knock on wood- please please!)
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Go go go
Wow - where does the time go? After a 24 hour migraine followed by an ER visit, transitioning out of one job, starting a new job-- this week has gone by in a flash!! Everyone has new schedules and new routines, and unfortunately it hasnt been adopted with great excitement. Lots more driving, more hours at the office, and less free time but I think after a few weeks things will mellow out and it will become second nature. Im very excited about my new role. My boss is AWESOME and the work seems not only very challenging, but will give me the kick in the pants that I was looking for. ( one could only be on the internet so long each day before brain cells start to deplete!) So Im am super excited about this coming year. Lots of changes, wonderful things to look forward to and us meeting a lot of our financial goals( paying off loans) which will feel so good! So heres to a good 2011( fingers crossed, knock on wood- please please!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
1 comment:
I hate seeing all this "0 Comments" crap for so long so I thought I'd drop a line. These next few months are going to be ROUGH with your new work schedule and me and my uber hard classes. We're going to lose patience with each other and maybe snap a time or two. Regardless of our stress levels, know that I fall asleep and wake up each day more in love with you and our family than I did the day before.
Post a Comment