Goodness where does the time go? We remain as usual beyond busy( who isnt) but it seems that my personal time in front of the computer is limited these days.
Several housekeeping items:
1. Im not coaching anymore. My new job is fabulous- but likewise I put in much longer hours and I just wasnt willing to be away from the kids anymore than I have to. So that along with my seat on the board of directors of UAC has been eliminated.
2. My job- loving it. On a side note, was in Berkeley this week. Its been years since I was on campus and I just totally forget how awesome it is to get out of Utah, be around such brilliant students, and have that real college campus vibe. Food was awesome....it also was a reminder about how lacking we are in our schools. One of the execs that recently moved to CA from UT said that his 2nd grader was FAILING 2nd grade. He was astounded. In utah she was doing great! He said that all his kids including his 2nd grader have typically 2-3 hours of homework a night, and should they have had 30 minutes of homework in UT they would have thought that excessive. We chatted about that for a bit, as I grew up there and noticed a HUGE difference in my education VS my siblings who went through school in UT. Anyway causing me some additional and reinforced anxiety about what we are going to do with Elijiah and Tristan. I want them to be ahead of the game, not behind it.
3. Jonathan has received this AWESOME promotion at work. Its sooo exciting. His hard work continues to pay off. He is now managing a group of engineers and analysts and is effective next week. Hes thrilled. Im thrilled. :)
4. We are pleased to announce that while we were referred to the infertility clinic, we didnt have to do any expensive treatments. We are expecting! Due late summer! YIPEE!!!
So there it is...some of the updates over the last couple of weeks!
5 comments:
I liked hearing that ca has good school systems, I especially liked hearing that you're pregnant! Congrats!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you! :)
Isn't it nice to be happy???
Oh my gosh! This is fabulous news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations! Always love to hear baby news like that. :)
Post a Comment