Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy - Sad

Happy news, I officially gave notice at work today. Im off to a new adventure and really excited about it!

Sad news, Dr called. Confirmed my suspicions that something is wrong, and that is why we arent getting prego. Recommends a fertility clinic for next steps. ( Have some alternatives in mind, but I think we will end up at the clinic sooner or later )

Who knew that the girl that got pregnant 3 times without batting an eyelash or trying, would one day end up with "issues"...but as I am continually reminded...while I dont feel that old....I AM!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on giving your notice! You must feel liberated! :)

Sorry to hear about the infertility issues . . . I totally understand. Think of it this way, the Lord is giving you a mandatory break and you don't have to feel guilty for not popping out a baby every nine months! :)

Does that help? No? Well, enjoy your carefree love life while you can! :)

Casey said...

Congrats on your notice--spill about your next adventure!!

J-Vicious said...

I emailed you guys, hope it didn't get filtered or anything.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett