Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend update

The weekend was great( or it was going to be) Grand plans of going to Lava Hot Springs, and having a fun day. But alas the fates conspired- migraine, boys being snots, Jonathan and I feeling like we wanted to leave everything behind and find ourselves on a beach....however we did our best to carry on. Elijiah had his piano recital, which he ROCKED! He did awesome and I was so proud. Later we hooked up with my great friend Pati and her girls for our long awaited trip to Lava. However just north of Ogden the weather was getting worse and we knew it was going to be a long drive in the snow....



Though we brought provisions, and were well prepared, we didnt feel that the drive would be worth it if we got stuck or the trip took all day...so what did we do? We turned around, and decided a day swimming,


followed by a lunch out was in order. Fun was had by all, and the day ended on a high note.

It was moms bday so Sunday we went over to dinner to celebrate and thankfully the kids were well enough behaved so we could enjoy the visit.
All in all a good weekend.
*** so much to do this week and so little time...:)
( on a side note- went to another follow up dr.appointment and feel that for the first time in a long time I have the answers Ive been searching for. I just wish I had gone years ago- perhaps life would have been a bit easier these last few years- more to come....)

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett