Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday

Jonathan and I were sealed in the Mt. Timp Temple- July 08'- for all ETERNITY :)

“Let us not live a life … that would bring regret. … It is not going to matter very much how much money you made, what kind of a house you lived in, what kind of a car you drove, the size of your bank account—any of those things. What is going to matter is that dear woman who has walked with you side by side as your companion through all of the years of life and those children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren and their faithfulness and their looking to you … with respect and love and deference and kindness.”
Gordon B. Hinckley

*Im so very glad I chose to be with Jonathan- as Noel said to me the other night.."Hows my daddy-o?, "He is good Noellie- busy but good" She replied" I hope I marry someone like him someday". I thought about this for a minute....for here is my daughter telling me she wants what I have..... I said "You will- be picky, date lots, and dont rush. You will find your own Jonathan I promise."

1 comment:

Lauriann said...

beautifully said. Hoping I get a girl someday. :)

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett