Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend

My father in law took the following photographs. He decided to spend a week by himself, hiking, camping, and capturing the most amazing Utah scenery. His talent is beyond me, and I was completely blown away by the images he captured. Here are just a couple. (I hope you dont mind me sharing your amazing talent Carl!)

Mothers day has been wonderful. The day is gorgeous, the sacrament program at church beautiful...and I woke up to my dear hubby cooking me breakfast and splurging me with gifts-a few new things to run in.
The boys are getting along, and I am ever so more grateful to be who I am, where I am, and doing what I do. My mother, and all those mothers and mothers to be out there- I am in awe. Our responsibilities are great- the rewards priceless.

Thank you mom for being my role model, my friend, my teacher. For without you I wouldnt be much :)
(On another note, I got to talk with my brother today. He is serving a mission in South Africa and will be home in 5 months. It was awesome to hear his voice and get to chat about everything he is doing. Thanks for calling me Cory! Love you!)

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett