Tristans birthday was actually last Sunday. However with conference and Easter we decided to have the celebration this weekend. We had planned to have Elijiah with us, but at the last minute his Dad took him and his sister Lauren to CA for spring break :(.
Jonathan and his Mom
Grandpas and Sylah
I think Tristan had a great time surrounded by all his Family. I have to say it has been a full on straight shoot into the terrible 2's. We wonder daily if we can possibly carry on with our little one...but with one new stage - passes another...and so we keep telling ourselves we can do another day. He is currently thrashing around by my feet, carrying on about something. Oh what fun it is....
So with that buggy...Happy day. Happy DAY!
1 comment:
OMG....black mouth... hysterical. totally impressed with the baking expertise of jonathan but hey, men like trucks, glad it inspired him to bake! reminds me of my fav birthday cake as a child... it was a pink coconut butterfly...never forgot it and I still giggle.
Post a Comment