Monday, April 19, 2010

Excited!!

You know when you are miserable and have been for a plethora of reasons--- its time to make a change? Well who knows what will happen, but I realized that my lifes goal of giving, serving and DOING hasn’t happened yet. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I started with a little research and I found an organization that I can be a part of and do what I thought I would always do. The Utah Adoption Council is made up of legislators, attorneys, birthparents, adoptive parents and everything inbetween. Ive already been nominated for the board of directors and will be voted in in June. There is a conference in May that I will be a panelist for if all goes right, and a ton of opportunities ahead for me to be as involved as I would like.
Im grateful for an outlet to lend my experience, expertise and find a way to do something that excites me, makes me feel good, and look outside of my own little world. Yipee!!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

That is wonderful!

vave said...

that's fantastic amber!!! you've waited so long...and how much I hope to see you doing what your heart desires!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett