So my Dad is currently in the hospital. Following a routine proceedure several weeks ago he developed an infection at the sight of his IV in his arm. This infection turned to a clot( a very large one), which resulted in it traveling up his arm and breaking into little peices within his Lungs. Not good. Currently he is admited to the hospital under careful watch.
As I have visited him he is in good spirits but obviously worried about the long term situation, as well as short term ramifications.
I tried to tell him- the work horse, and always busy Dad, that having to spend this week in the hospital was good for him. A forced rest- he could stay in bed, watch TV and relax all he wanted! I dont think he was comforted.
We are all waiting for additional details- so in the mean time I just wanted to send a shout out to my dad...I love you and I am praying for a quick/positive recovery!!!
3 comments:
My prayers are with your dad. I hope all goes well. Love you Rick!
prayers are with you.
Please let Rick know our thoughts and prayers are with him. Get better soon.
Post a Comment