Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The time has come

Enough is enough. Our escape artist is going to get a rude awakening shortly. While QUITE pricy, my sanity is more important I think. Case in point. If the child doesnt want to nap-he climbs out. If he decides at 8pm he doesnt want to sleep, he climbs out and comes upstairs with books in hand for us to read to him. Jonathan finds it endearing and cute. Honestly so did I the first couple of days. Now Im just annoyed. This morning he woke up before 5am, and I thought he would be content to watch his movie for a while...letting me sleep just a little longer. No way says he...at 5:30 armed with a bunch of books he turns on my lamp, dumps the books on my head and says "Book!". Now its not that I dont love my adorable bugs- but come on! There isnt any threat that can keep him in his crib....but this invention well lets see who has the last laugh!!! HAHA! I cant wait to see his face once installed and he tries to get out. LOL! We are such mean parents!

4 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing. The picture just looks so sad - rather than a cute little mobile above his head, there's a freakin CAGE! hahahaha

garian said...

It works! Our nephews have been confined in one. Lucky for us we haven't needed one yet.

Lauriann said...

I'm chuckling cause I've been there. You'll have to give us an update on how he takes it.

OldSchool said...

I'm calling Child Services!
Actually, next time that happens, bring him over and I'll read him some Tolstoy. That'll get him back to sleep!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett