And so it begins- a new year. January is always depressing and I thought this was a wonderful picture. It captures both the dead of winter, but a sunrise-which is what a new year is all about right? The chance to start over or new beginnings. I believe that our family will have more of those to come- the new beginnings thing. Im am also hoping for much of 2009 to fade into a distant memory. There is too much to recap and much of it was difficulties so its best to leave it behind. I made some very personal resolutions if you will and I am hoping that Ill be able to post next year and say that I accomplished them. And so with all that we deal with daily in our crazy world- to Jonathan who asked " How Much?" to which my reply, " Lots and Lots". More than he even can know.
No comments:
Post a Comment